Trailer Mounted Mast
- The low profile and modular design affords this model the advantage of C-130 aircraft, flat-bed, or standard fleet-vehicle transport as well as fully-assembled containerization and ideal for deployment in virtually any location
- Tandem Axle Trailer; Primary & Secondary Transport and Deployment Capabilities; Assembled Containerization
- 8,000 lb (3,628 kg) Capacity GVWR, to 2,500 lb (1,134 kg) Payload Capacity; All-Wheel Electric or Hydraulic Brakes; 12V/24V LED Lights
- Outrigger Stabilization; Transport Dims: +/-18’L x 7’W x 7’3″H (5.5m L x 2.13m W x 2.23m H); Deployed Dims: +/-18’L x 13’W (5.5m L x 4m W); Tie-Down & Lift Lugs
- Tandem Hydraulic Cylinder or HD Electric Winch Tilt System, ¾-HP Enclosed Compressor; Optional Ladder with OSHA-compliant Fall Arrest.
- Heavy-Duty and Super Heavy-Duty Locking Pneumatic Mast, Extended Heights to 62′ (18.9m) AGL; Payload to 450 lbs (204 kg)
- Ground Level & Optional Elevated Mast Controls; Generator & Fuel Capacity Options; 120-220VAC/60-50Hz Configurations